Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Band

Tomorrow I'm going to get my 6th grade band instrument. Im very excited. The only other instrument I've played is a recorder. I'm getting a instrument called the baritone. It's a low brass instrument.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Stephen,
    I love your blog! Great job! I played the clarinet for years when I was in school. I was also in marching band. That was really fun because we were able to go to alot of carnivals after we marched. We won lots of trophies too. Good luck with your baritone!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What instrument do YOU want to play? I always wanted to play the saxophone but my Momma wanted me to play the clarinet...I never played anything ;( However, I can work all the knobs on my stereo! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great Stephen - I wanted SOOO badly to play an instrument when I was your age, and eventually got to play the clarinet but I didn't know how. We lived in an apartment building back then and I had to practice in the basement, but I was pretty bad at it and the neighbors all complained and I had to quit. Now I don't know how to play any instruments and sure wish I had learned one back then. Maybe you can post a you-tube video of you playing your new instrument!

    ReplyDelete